Reaching Out Across Durham (ROAD) brings together 10 well respected voluntary and community service organisations who want to make a…Read article
When you use our website, we collect your information in a number of ways.
We also collect information about you if you:
- use the ‘contact us form’ function on our web pages
- complete the diversity forms located on a volunteer & vacancy pages
If you used the ‘contact us form’ function
We’ll collect your name and email address and any other information you have willingly provided in your query.
Storing your information
Your information is stored securely on our own internal systems. All volunteers and staff who access your data have had data protection training to make sure your information is handled sensitively and securely.
We keep your data for maximum of 6 years and it’s then deleted.
Contact us about your data
You can contact us at any time and ask us:
- what information we’ve stored about you
- to change or update your details
- to delete your details from our records
Send us a message at email@example.com
Or call us on 0300 323 1000 Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4:30pm